- Unable to send any sort of messages from the iPad to make us feel away from the friends and other relatives then the first question will be what you need to do to remove this error. Either you will follow any instruction panel or you will try to reach out any technical professional sitting at tech support team by dialing tech support number.
- There are times when the iPad is unable to send message properly. Luckily, the solutions regarding the problem are quite simple. If the iPad is unable to send the messages, then go through the steps mentioned below for fixing the problem:
Ensure that you have a connection to the network:
- If your iPad is not connected to the network either cellular network or Wi-Fi network, then surely you won’t be able to send the message. If you are unable to send the texts then start the process from here:
- Have a look to the left corner of the screen of the iPad; you will come across a bar. The bar present highlights the cellular network strength. Exactly the same is highlighted by the Wi-Fi network. Lower the bars, weaker is the network affecting the sending or receiving of messages. You can work over the airplane mode for resetting the connections.
Restart the message App:
- There are times when you need to be quit the app and further restart the app. Following a defined step will lead you in carrying forward this step. After resetting, you can carry forward with your steps.
Restarting the iPad:
- If you are facing technical glitch then the first step you can move ahead to carry forward the restarting step. It can’t fix all your queries, but certain resolve some of them. Try it as it will prove to be beneficial.
Check date and time settings of phone:
- You always need to have proper settings of time and date so as for availing proper services of the device. If the information is wrong, the process will fail so before sending any mail, look after the time and date settings.
- For better assistance, establish connection to liveapplesupport.com that is an iPad Technical Support by dialing iPad tech support helpline numbers like iPad Customer service number or